„Drifting“ – Workshop with Martin Kalungu-Banda
Agile Transformation with Martin Kalungu-Banda
live in Bezau, Austria
01. - 03.04.2019
Martin, member of the Presencing Insitute, runs an exclusive workshop giving insights to his new approach of how to activate our highest potential on individual and organizational level. Take the opportunity to see Martin live in Bezau, Austria.
- on an individual and collective level
- with a clear mind and open heart
- following the power of your intention
- to develop yourself, your team and your organisation
„Das Seminar mit Martin Kalungu-Banda war eine Offenbarung für mich; die Drifts waren schon immer da, aber diese zu erkennen und bewusst abzurufen war eine tolle Erfahrung.“
Judith Rennhard, Swiss Reinsurance Ltd.
Living in an era where we cannot control most of the events in our exterior world, we need to learn how to attend to and seize the openings around and within us. Each person’s life story (this is also true of organizations and communities) contains the seeds and fertile ground from which he or she can learn about and navigate towards the future that life calls them. Our life story is not just a reflection of the past, it is also the antenna that helps us to detect the next chapters of our lives and our work. The workshop will explore and introduce practices that enable us access and actualize our highest potential.
As we enter a period of extreme organizational and societal disruptions, we need to develop new capacities – at individual and collective levels – that can enable us to turn these disruptions into opportunities and build the future we want; the future we know is possible. The core capacities we need to respond to complex and unpredictable times include the following:
- “Drifting”: how to access the intelligence of the open mind;
- “Redirecting our attention”: how to notice and attend to the people and events that help us to access the highest future possibilities that life calls us to; and
- “Connecting with the moment”: how to be in service of something larger than ourselves and letting go what is not essential as a way of letting the authentic self-emerge.
Leaders in business, government and civil society organizations looking for new ways of how to lead in moments of disruption; individuals seeking to discover what life calls them to be and to do; and communities or groups of people looking for ways of how to unleash collective potential.
The 3-day experiential Drifting-Workshop is designed for leaders and teams at all levels who are interested in more intense and condensed learning araount the principles and practices of drifting.
Through reflective exercises, interactive presentations, case clinics and embodiment practices, participants will learn and apply the seven capacities of the deep leadership cycle that help change-makers to transcend old behavior patterns, realize new possibilities, and enable transformation and innovation.
„Wir müssen uns angewöhnen, Dinge, Situationen und Ereignisse zu uns sprechen zu lassen, so wie sie im Moment sind.
Wenn wir die vorhandenen Umstände wirklich erleben und dafür dankbar sind, entwickeln wir eine neue Intelligenz und Weisheit.“
Über Martin Kalungu-Banda:
Presencing Institute & Beyond Business School Consulting – Future Considerations
Martin is a consultant in Leadership & Organisation Development, a designer and facilitator of innovation and organization change processes, a trainer, coach, writer and an entrepreneur, who has co-founded at least 8 businesses in the past 10 years.
In the last 5 years he has been facilitating leadership development and innovation programs for senior executives in Africa
Martin is an experienced consultant in organisation and leadership development; a designer and facilitator of innovation and change processes; corporate affairs practitioner; trainer and coach with an extensive track record of working across business, government and civil society and believes in the unlimited potential of each person to be creative and productive. He has had the fortune of serving his country’s (Zambia) third Head of State as Chief of Staff and Special Adviser, an experience that taught me how to support leaders in business, civil society and government as a coach and thinking partner.
For the last 10 years, Martin has led a number of innovation and change processes in various sectors that include healthcare, international development and the corporate world. He has collaborated with other practitioners to design learning journeys that have seen organisations improve their performance or resolve intractable challenges. Martin is based in the UK.
SPECIALITIES & PASSIONS
- Designing processes that lead to profound change in the way individuals, teams and organizations work
- Coaching leaders in business, government and civil society organisations
- Facilitating innovation processes
- Designing and facilitating executive training on climate change and sustainability
- Brokering and facilitating training in cross-sector partnerships
- 10 years experience designing and facilitating interventions across sectors and geographies
- 2 years working directly with the President of the Republic of Zambia in an advisory capacity
- Core-faculty member – University of Cambridge (since 2003), the National University of Singapore Executive Programmes, Presencing Institute and the NHS East Midlands Leadership Academy
- Author of Leading Like Madiba: Leadership Lessons from Nelson Mandela (2006); It’s How We End That Matters: Leadership Lessons from an African President (2009); and Driftology: How to Access Life’s Greatest Opportunities by flying on the wings of others (2015).
- Master’s Degree in Public Affairs (University of Warwick)
- Bachelor of Arts Development Studies, Philosophy – University of Zambia
- Certificate in Organisation Development (American University)
- Cross-Sector Partnership Broker’s Course (United Nations Staff College – Turin)
- Certificate in Coaching (SIMA – Oxford)
03.04.2019 Ende: 13:00
Frühbucherbonus: EURO 1290
(gültig bis 28.02.2019)
Vielen Dank für Ihre Anmeldung. Wir melden uns in Kürze!